Change happens in the present moment….
Meditation trains us to bring our awareness back to what’s happening right now. The past doesn’t exist and the future has yet to occur.
All we have is now, so why not live in the present rather than lost in the world of thought, worry and day dreams?
Learn to Meditate Videos and Audio
- Watch meditation instruction by Sakyong Mipham Rinpoche. [6 mins] www.shambhala.org/meditation
- Pema Chödrön meditation talk: “Going to the Places that Scare You”
- Meditation classes at Westchester Buddhist Center are held every Sunday morning from 10-12pm. For more information about attending a meditation class go to Westchester Buddhist Center
- For more information about Shambhala Center in New York and learn to meditate classes, go to http://ny.shambhala.org
- For upcoming meditation events and classes with Natalie click here